Subject: Migrants in European Family Law
From: "Tanja Bernhardt" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 13:29:53 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/ostat.php?click=0-9210-2>

Dear Ms Limperk-Kütaru,

I am contacting you on behalf of the 
<http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=9210-2-85407> Academy of 
European Law (ERA), based in Trier, Germany and I would like to draw your 
attention to the following online seminar which could be of interest to you 
and your colleagues:

Migrants in European Family Law 
<http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=9210-2-85408&_SID=61911007e9dbf17c35734065f9baaf4852ab967601151804513480&_sprache=en&_bereich=artikel&_aktion=detail&idartikel=133344>
to be held online in English on:

6-7 February 2025
Morning sessions from 9:00-14:00 (CET)

This online seminar addresses complex, practical legal issues at the 
interface between European family and migration law. It will address issues 
related to the portability of the personal status of migrants, in particular 
the recognition of marriage and divorce.

We will discuss the protection of migrant children in Europe, care and 
guardianship of unaccompanied minors, the frictions between family law and 
migration law in the case of child abduction and the structuring of return 
procedures:

*	Personal status across borders, recognition of marriage and divorce

*	Protection of minors, guardianship and childcare

*	Child marriage and its effects

*	International child abduction

*	Cross-border cooperation

*	Recent case law of the ECtHR

More information you will find in the detailed seminar programme 
<http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=9210-2-85406> .

I am happy to offer you and the members of your organisation a 10% discount 
on the standard fee until 13 January 2025.

We would be very pleased to welcome you and your colleagues and would like 
to kindly ask you to share the information on this seminar with your 
network.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards
Tanja Bernhardt

Academy of European Law
Metzer Allee 4 | D-54295 Trier
Tel: +49 651 9 37 37 -812
Fax: +49 651 9 37 37 -773
E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
www.era.int <http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=9210-2-85407>